Saturday, November 9, 2013

An Organiation that changed my support network FOREVER

cwd




As Diabetes Awareness Month rolls on, the prompt for yesterday was “organization”.  I can’t say that I have ever been “organized” when it comes to diabetes.  There are diabetes totes, diabetes organizers, and diabetes drawers but organized they are not! Lucky for me, the first thing I thought of when I read “organization” was the groups that have had an impact on my life.  The biggest of course being this organization….
 
Today’s prompt is “support”…once again the same image prevails. I do not ever dare to think of where I would be without the amazing support and friendships that I have made thanks to the original Children with Diabetes parents email list.  One email asking for help brought me friendships and support beyond my wildest dreams…
Alex and Liam at beachLiam and JesseKim and Sharon 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scott and Stacey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment