Friday, March 16, 2012

I pressed the button!!!

When I created the new logo and posted it here back in November, I promised that I would be working on a new cleaner, easier to navigate but just as informative website as I always had. It had taken me almost six months of programs crashing, data destroyed, starting again, and fixing html codes to get things up and running.

Over the past few days, I have alternated between wanting to be done and publish the new format, to being terrified of all of the errors and my site crashing because I had messed up so much. 

Well my eyes are now permanently crossed, I have found many errors already and will be working to fix many more over the coming weeks but....I pressed the button and this is what happened...

It worked!!  So I began to check other pages...

The tattoos were now a little more organized! (We now have over NINETY tattoos!! Wow!! and they have even been featured in recent news reports!)

Pages like my diabetes terms section needs a search engine that works.  This one looks real enough but searches...nothing unfortunately. 

And that page that I thought I had fixed...well I guess that was just wishful thinking! A lot more to do on this page!

But all in all, its up. Its hopefully running. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful!! Time to look for more errors....


  1. Great job! Looks like all the hard work paid off. Thanks for putting it all together and sharing with us all!

  2. Thanks ladies! Still a few tweaks and then keeping on top of things so they never have to be done on this scale again :)