Monday, May 30, 2011

Amazing!

Last night I was sitting down filling out my son's log book.  I have given up on him logging.  I have revamped my log book, settled for the information his pump and meter will give me and will work from there. 

As I went over some of the readings I said, "Wow! Friday's school readings were perfect. You did them all when you were supposed to.  Great job!"


"Of course I did. I am amazing!"

Amazing would be if you did this for a week.
Amazing would be if you did this for a month.
Amazing would be if you did this when you were at your father's during this summer!

"I said amazing. I never said that you should expect miracles!"

Oh my.  I guess I will have to be grateful for the days that he gets it and does all of his testing.  One day I can hope for more...one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment