Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Tag Line

Once again, today's challenge is something that I have done years ago so I guess I get a bit of a break...


Give yourself, your blog, your condition, or some aspect of your health a tagline. Make sure it’s catchy!


I don't know if its catchy, but the Diabetes Advocacy tagline reads...

Diabetes Advocacy...Dedicated to Advocacy, Education and Awareness

Orginially
Diabetes Advocacy...Advocacy for One
The original focus of the site was for parents of children with Type 1 diabetes in Canada.  Over the years, more adults and people with other types of diabetes have used the site so the change was made to welcome everyone who needed the information that I was able to provide.



3 comments:

  1. Barb,
    I just wanted to let you know that it was actually my Endo that directed me to your Diabetes Advocacy site, regardin information on the Disability Tax Credit (which I still have to apply for!) From there I started reading your blog, and found others I also enjoyed. Your work with Diabetes is well known, and appreciated by people all over Canada, and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tag line it sums up what Diabetes Advocacy truly is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! Kim, its wonderful to know that the word is still out there and that I can hopefully live up to the reputation people have given me.

    ReplyDelete