Friday, May 7, 2010

Diabetes Blog Week

I am really excited and a little nervous.  Next week will begin "Diabetes Blog Week".  It is an idea being brought forward by the author of the "Bitter Sweet Diabetes Blog".  The concept is great, get as many diabetes bloggers together to write about specific topics on specific days. 


The upside is that I won't have to think of interesting new topics to write about.  The challenge will be writing each day. I tend to get sidetracked. I am sure that my life is not that interesting and the next thing I know, I have missed my own blog deadline. Of course the other side of the coin is that this will be a very interesting week and I will have a million ideas that have nothing to do with the topics that I am suppose to write on.  


Well I should see what those topics are and try to generate some ideas for next week. I can't wait to check out the 60+ other bloggers who are also taking up this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, don't be nervous!! It's going to be a lot of fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete