Monday, December 30, 2013

The WAG King

“Did you bolus for that?”
 
“No its Christmas. I am not bolusing for Christmas. I decided that I need a vacation.”
 
“Funny…NOT. How much are you going to bolus for that? Do you even know how much you ate?”
 
“I am thinking that 60 sounds good. I like it. I think I will bolus 60.”
 
“Have you actually totaled what you ate to get to that number?”
 
“No. It just sounds good.”
 
At this point I mentally groan and begin to do the calculations….”You had potatoes, dressing, some carrot, a glass of milk, and then there was the pie.”
 
“Don’t count the pie. I just bolused the pie. The pie is covered.”
 
“Okay so your main meal.  That would be about 58g CHO.”
 
“See I told you 60!”
 
Darn, he still has it. He can still make a complete guess on a meal and manage to come within grams of what I would think the carb count for the meal would be.  The WAG King holds his throne for another day.
IMG_0090
No this wasn’t his 60 CHO meal honestly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment